Commitment to Safety
While many things have changed, the one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Be assured we continue to actively monitor the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) so that we are up-to-date and compliant with any new guidance that may be issued.
Smile Options at a Glance
We want to tell you about the enhanced infection control procedures we are now following in our practice to keep patients and our team safe:
- We are enforcing social distancing between office employees and are assessing the health status of all our employees daily. Rest assured that if any employee shows signs or symptoms of illness that they will not be reporting to work. You will also notice that we will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and all employees will be masked at all times.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask COVID-19 screening questions.
- Access to the reception area will be temporarily suspended until further notice. Please note that only the patient receiving treatment that day will be allowed in the building.
- Upon arrival to your appointment you will be asked to wait in your car and call the office. A team member will meet you at the front door and escort you into the building when we are ready for you.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken and you will be rescreened for COVID-19. Only those who pass this screening will be allowed entry to our facility. You will be required to wear a mask at all times except for when treatment is being rendered.
- Should you require use of the restroom during your visit, you will be escorted to the restroom and it will be disinfected immediately following use. As such, we advise patients to please use the restroom at home prior to arrival whenever possible.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Please be patient with us as we work to navigate through these new challenges.
- We ask that payment be made in the form of credit card or check to minimize the handling of cash.
- We now have HEPA air filtration units in each operatory throughout the building. These units also have Zeolite filtration for elimination of VOCs and other chemical vapors.
- Additionally we have adopted Hypochlorous acid disinfectant technology. This safe and scientifically proven disinfectant is capable of killing COVID-19 as well as other infectious materials will be used in an aerosolized form to disinfect the air after each patient appointment along with nightly fogging of the office to ensure patient safety without the introduction of harmful/caustic chemicals.
Your Health Matters
Should you be experiencing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 and also experiencing a dental emergency, please know that we are here to help you even if we are not able to see you physically in the office. Please communicate openly and honestly and we will do our best to address your issues via telemedicine. We genuinely look forward to seeing you again and thank you for being a patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends